Welcome to SERPEmpire.com, a website provided by Aperture United SL, Calle Parroco Francisco Rodriguez Rodriguez 44, 35010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. This page explains the terms by which you may access and use our online and software provided on or in connection with SERPEmpire.com (collectively, “SERP Empire”).
Please read this page carefully. These terms and conditions constitute the legal documentation to ensure that a legally binding contract is in place between SERP Empire and you.
We supply the services as referred to on SERP Empire ('our site') to you. You must understand that when joining our site and by ordering any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you print and save a copy of the Terms and Conditions.
1. Registration - Before you can use our Services you need to register (for free) on our site. On registration you may provide a email and password, keep this safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody;
2. Minimum age - You may only register if you fulfill the necessary in your home country or access minimum age for the conclusion of contracts.
3. Services - Our Services are listed on our site. If you wish to order our Services then you must follow the instructions on our site to order our Services. Your order constitutes an offer to us to subscribe to our Services.
4. Contract - The contract between us (Contract) will be formed when your register on our website.
5. Rules - When using SERP Empire you agree to obey all the rules of the Website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will obey their most current form. We want to make special mention of the following rules:
6. Activites - You agree that you (both SERP Empire as well as any third party) for any and all activities that occur under your user account are solely responsible.
7. Monthly Product Subscription - Your monthly subscription for SERP Empire will start when SERP Empire confirms your payment and will continue for a period of one month. When you purchase a monthly subscription, auto-renew is automatically selected in your SERP Empire Account. At the end of the monthly subscription period, you will automatically be signed up and billed for an additional subscription term of one month at then-current pricing. If you do not wish your subscription to auto-renew, you may click on the "Cancel my subscription" button in your SERP Empire Account prior to the end of your current subscription term.
8. Delivery - Your account will be credited when we confirm your payment. You will have access to it through the email and password you received when creating your account.
9. Cancellation policy - Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. In case you feel that the service received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
10. Refund Policy - When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 1-day money-back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase and/or haven't used all purchased searches, we will cheerfully issue a full refund. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within one (1) day of your purchase. Please include the email you used to subscribe and optionally tell us why you're requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are being processed within 14 days period. Refunds are not possible for all transactions done with a cryptocurrency.
12. Respect - You acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content while using the services offered, which are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or factual basis for any other reason can be perceived by you as a nuisance. You hereby waive any and all rights and remedies, you might be entitled in respect of such content over SERP Empire.
13. Responsibility - SERP Empire assumes no responsibility for displayed on this website and not from SERP Empire posted content, which directly offend against these Terms and Conditions or the law. This applies in particular to linked content from other sites and content that are displayed on SERP Empire as a thumbnail or in a similar manner. SERP Empire is not responsible for any closures of accounts on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VKontakte, Instagram, Google Circle, Pinterest, Adsense, or any other websites. You are reminded that the use of SERP Empire could be contrary their terms and conditions. We shall take all possible precautions to us to prevent such violations and to protect our customers, but provide no protection against the actions of the operators of other online platforms (eg deletion of the account).
The terms, as well as your relation to Aperture United in accordance with the said terms, will be bound by Spanish law. You and Aperture United agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the spanish courts in order to resolve any legal issue concerning the terms. Without prejudice to the above, You agree to Aperture United's right to request the adoption of precautionary measures (or any other equivalent urgent measures) under any jurisdiction.
Anyone found to be breaking any of these will be removed from SERP Empire permanently. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to use this site or our services.
Date of Last Revision: July 15, 2020